Why has Tate Publishing become one of the most credible and successful publishers in the industry? Simple—we have the best authors (we are highly selective and do not accept all submissions), the most gifted production staff, and we market each book to see the highest potential of sales and royalties!
We are the publisher that others are striving to emulate because we are the most author-friendly publishing house in America with the highest author royalties of anyone! When you become part of the exclusive Tate Publishing family, here are a few things you can expect:
- Beautiful custom cover designs created specifically for your book. Click below to view cover designs.
- Professional editing and text layout in Adobe inDesign, registered ISBN, and author copyright also provided.
- Book is set up for nationwide distribution with the largest distributor in the world, Ingram/Spring Arbor.
- Author is assigned a personal marketing representative, as well as a full-time publicist, who follows a marketing plan for every book which includes sending press releases, book signing requests to bookstores, and monitoring availability of the book at all times, as well as assisting with speaking engagements and public appearances. The marketing representative is the author's personal contact for any marketing requests and needs on-going. (Our marketing staff remains at your service for the life of the book, and a book is forever!). Tate Publishing does not charge a fee for publishing and absorbs all the cost of production and distribution of a book. However, there are requirements regarding professional marketing and publicist representation the author is required to provide. We do expect any author who signs with us to have full-time professional book marketing and publicist representation.
- Book can be produced in paper format, audio book format and eBook format. eBooks are quickly gaining popularity as technology now allows you to read books on your smart phone, tablet, computer or a stand-alone eBook reader.
- The option to have your book advertised on national television. Through our award-winning multimedia department, Tate Publishing authors are now offered full production of :15 second commercials that will be aired on national television to gain an entire new level of visibility and promotion for our books and events. Click here to view book trailer examples.
- The option to have a custom website design. Our staff can create and host a website for the life of the book where you can update the content whenever you need.
- The highest royalty earnings. Authors receive 40 percent royalty from all direct sales while also benefiting from a 60 percent discount on their own personal book purchases—unbeatable in the industry! We also beat the usual 8 percent industry standard for distribution sales by offering our authors 15 percent.
- Author retains all rights to book as a partner for success in this exciting, unique and fulfilling Tate Publishing venture.
- Book is available for sales on Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com and many other websites.
- Book featured in TatePublishing.com bookstore generating perpetual sales.
To learn more about royalties, contracts and production resources and timelines, you can request more information to be e-mailed to you.
Here are many of the television networks that run our nationwide commercials for our authors' books every day: